Saturday, July 21, 2018

"Fish are Friends, Not Food."

Chefs De France: Dinner
Location: Epcot- French Pavillon


Whitney Beech and I at Chef De France
For Valentines (Gal-entines) Day my roommates and I decided to go someplace a little fancier than we'd ever been on Disney property. France is the place of love, right? So, there was really no better place to spend our time for the heart shaped holiday. The restaurant itself is beautiful. It is clean, cute, and very fancy for a theme park. It really made me feel like I was in France. Our waiter was not the friendliest but his accent made it easy for me to overlook. It is a very pricy place to eat and since I wasn't very hungry anyway (from eating all of the V-day candy I could) I simply ordered the Salade aux lardons et croutons. It was very fresh and honesty pretty good for a salad. I of course then wanted dessert after. I chose the  Gateau au Chocolat. I was again, not dissapointed by this sweet treat. I give this experience a 7 out of 10. 

Gateau au Chocolat

Mom and Daniela at Pop Century Resort

Pop Century Quick Service: Lunch

Location: Pop Century Resort

I won't lie. I never really have expectation for the value resorts and especially not for the food. I have always been knocked off my feet with surprise though. The pizza at Pop Century Resort really needs to be called out. It is really good. Like, really good. Its quick and easy to grab and go as well as easily feeds a family of 4. My sisters, mother, and I snacked on a pizza at least twice when they came to visit. The pizza is great. The service is great. The location is way out of the way just for a good pizza but should definitely not be over looked if you're staying at the resort. 




T-Rex: Dinner

Location: Disney Springs


Whitney, Alexa, Emily, and I
I am a Rainforest Cafe girl. Its just a known fact that my family loves to eat there. Its our favorite place at Disney Springs to grab a bite to eat. I figured that I would check out T-Rex on the other side of Springs with my roommates one day just to see what its all about. I am a huge Dinosaur lover, after all. First off, it is one place you will for sure want to get a reservation for. We waited for FOREVER. We didn't think about a reservation so it was totally our bad but it's for sure not a place you'll want to skip making a res. for. Once we finally got seated we quickly ordered with our very rushed waitress. I have to say that the actual theme of this place was AMAZING. We checked out each section of this location and I was personally in love with the animatronics and theming. I believe it to very well done. The food took a pretty long time to get to us. I had the Colosso Beef Nachos for Two. It was pretty decent but honestly I think the ones at Rainforest are much better. I wasn't in love with the actual dining of this place but the experience is really what saved the score on this place. I give it a solid 5 out of 10. 

Biergarten Restaurant: Lunch

Location: Germany Pavillon

I won't pretend that I wasn't surprised by this place. I am not a picky eater by any means, but I don't exactly go looking for crazy new foods to try either. I was a little apprehensive when Katie's family invited me to go eat with then at Biergartens. I had heard great things about it before but was not really sure that I wanted to waste money on food I wouldn't enjoy. Wow. I was SO wrong. I LOVED this place. From the waitress to the live entertainment. I would go back in a heart beat. The food was serve yourself buffet style and I am so glad it was. It gave me a chance to try everything and I did. It was honestly one of the best dining experiences I have had. I easily give it a 10 out of 10.
Grateful to the Causer family for allowing me this experiance

No comments:

Post a Comment