Saturday, July 21, 2018

Calories Don't Count at Disney

Don't think for a second I've forgotten about the food reviews. I've thought about typing it all out for a long time now, I just get lazy. It happens. Anyway-

For starters I have:

Bongo's Cuban Cafe- Dinner
Location: Disney Springs

I had big expectations for this restaurant but was pretty disappointed in every way possible. We had a large group but was still seated rather quickly so it did start out pretty good. We were seated in the middle of the restaurant so maybe that is why, but IT WAS SO LOUD! It was dark and loud which made it hard for a group of new friends to really talk and get to know each other. As a hispanic person I LOVE Spanish food and was really looking forward to it. I had the chicken empanadas. They were dry and not very full. They were pretty expensive for just the two of them. I tried Amy's rice and chicken but was equally disappointed in the quality of her meal as well. The rest of the group seemed to have a similar opinion on their experience. Our waiter was kind but not very on top of our drinks. I would give this experience a 3 out of 10.

Empanadas
Chicken, rice, & beans.






No comments:

Post a Comment