Friday, May 13, 2016

ONE WEEK TILL MAGIC!

With just one week till I head to Florida my mind is filled with so many thoughts! Will this program be just like last time? How will my roommates like me after we meet in person? What will my hours be like? Will my old Disney friends want to still hang out with me? I'm so jumbled with emotions! I really am ready to go home. I've missed it for far too long. This time two years ago I was already there and done with traditions!
I fly in pretty late on Sunday and we have check-in at 7am on Monday so I hope that I can still look like a human being by the time casting rolls around. The first day is when you take pictures for your housing ID and when you go to casting for your final paper work, finger printing, and location assignments! I love the casting building! Not only is it beautiful and magical, it is the place that gives you a job at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! What a cool job it must be to work there!
Right now I've been busy doing all my last minute packing and attempting to plan the family vacation in August. Not too overwhelming which is nice! I know once I get back to Disney I'll be BUSY! I know I said in my last post that I would fill you all in on discounts and such on this post but I'm going to wait on that just to make sure that nothing has changed before I give out this information! As far as I know ticketing is the only thing that has changed this far. I'll be sure to fill you all in ASAP. I'm excited to be getting the chance to share this magic with everyone and I can't wait for it all to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment