Monday, May 23, 2016

I'M HOME!

I believe an update is in order! I am currently sitting at the Springhill Suites waiting for my check-in time! I flew from Chicago to Orlando last nigh and got into Orlando around 11:00 pm. Waiting for me was my adorable roommate Sydney and her dad in the cutest little green bug! I am so grateful that they were able to come and get me so late at night! From there we went to the hotel that we are staying at. I shared a room with Sydney, Amanda, and Amanda's mom! It was so nice to be able to meet these sweet ladies before moving in with them! It really helped calm my nerves and I totally recommend it for anyone who is not the greatest at meeting new people! Today we woke up around 7:30 and had breakfast. I check in at 11:45 and Sydney checks in at 10:15 I am going to go with her and see if I can check in a little early since I have to be at casting at 1! Amanda has already checked in and she says that we will be living in a 2 bedroom apartment with bunkbeds. I am excited to see who our 6th roommate will be since we only linked in with 5 of us! We will be living at Chatum Square which is great because that is where I lived for my last program. Today Alexis' mom has offered to make us dinner and so I believe we are going to her grandma's tonight. After that there was some talk about going to watch Wishes from a resort! I am so excited for this new adventure and I can't wait to share my magical journey with all of you! I love being an Alumni because I feel like I have a general idea of what to expect! I'll be sure to keep ya'll updated as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment