Monday, May 30, 2016

"Once Upon A Dream"

It's like I'm dreaming all day everyday. (Except for right now I wish I was dreaming and not awake so early). It's so hard to fill in on everything that has happened this week. Friday morning I had traditions. It's a pretty cool class that helps us better understand the Disney company. It's also where we get our blue ID and name tags! Friday after traditions I was able to go to Magic Kingdom with a few of my roommates and I was so thrilled to be home! ❤️ I bawled through Wishes and never wanted to leave! Saturday I ended up at Epcot in the morning and Hollywood studios at night. Once again watching fantasmic at the end of the night was such a heart warming welcome home! Yesterday Sydney and I went to church and then we stopped by Studios to watch Beauty and the Beast and Voyage of the Little Mermaid! We made dinner for our apartment Ohana and then I went to bed early. I've been up pretty early already this morning for Welcome to Operations. My class is from 7:30-2:00 but the bus came at 6. I'll probably take a nap after class today and then who knows the plan!


No comments:

Post a Comment