Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Bibbity bobitty blessings!

Blessings, blessings, and more blessings.

Let's just talk for a moment about how important it is to love who you're living with. My last program was horrible when it came to having roommates that I liked/liked me. It was hard for me to come home and to feel welcomed in the place that I lived. It didn't feel like home. It felt like prison since day one. 
Now on the flip side, this program is so different. From the very get go these girls have been my best friends. We instantly clicked and there hasn't been a dull moment between us. Blessing #1.

I will be working at Disney springs at Pin Traders/ Once upon a Toy. I am so excited to continue my Disney merchandise roots at such a wonderful place! I'm hoping for great hours and a lot less stress than I would have in a park! Blessing #2.

I am so much more social this program than last. I feel like I understand what is going on and so my focus is less on understanding and more on enjoying which is really nice as I tend to stress about just about everything. Being alumni has given me so much more confidence than I ever would have thought it would. Blessing #3

Traditions start on Friday for me so I'll be sure to fill y'all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment