Saturday, October 15, 2016

"Whatever you do, do it well." -Walt Disney

I am SO very excited to share with you all the wondrous news of my Disney return! As of January 2017 I will be headed back to Florida for my 3rd DCP! I have been offered the role of a character attendant! I am so excited to learn more about the role of an attendant and hopefully get an inside look on what is expected out of character performers! I am still hopeful that I will be extended an offer as a character performer but for now I am rejoicing in the opportunity my Father in Heaven has blessed me with to be able to return to my Disney Ohana! I have been so overwhelmed lately with school, work, and with the thought of not being able to go back to Disney! I am so grateful to have one less worry off my plate and one more things to look forward to in this upcoming year! I am interested to see how this 3rd CP treats me, as it is my first CP not in merchandise! I know that I am so blessed and I know that this opportunity has come to me from my Heavenly Father. He has made the process run so smoothly and I couldn't be more grateful. I'll admit at first I was a little scared that I might not like being an attendant. I was afraid envy for the performers would over come me. After a long talk with my friend Casey (who was an attendant her first program and a character her second) I now feel so much better knowing that this will be an awesome growing experience for me. She told me that for every 100 QSFB CP acceptances there were only 1 CP Attendant offers given. That made me feel so good knowing that even if I couldn't be a character that Disney still wanted me to be apart of their entertainment department in one way or another. As I mentioned previously, I still have my fingers crossed for a character acceptance. My dream hasn't changed, nor do I see it doing so in the near future! I'll do my job well, no matter what it is! I look forward to making more dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment