Monday, October 3, 2016

"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine"- EEyore

Sadly, my sweet grandma, passed away last week. The pneumonia caught up with the cancer and cut our anticipated time with her very short. I wish that I could say that with a little faith, trust, and pixie dust she made a miraculous recovery, but sometimes, life just doesn't work that way. With grandma gone I've found myself thinking about my own life and how the time I have on this Earth will never be enough to accomplish all the things I dream to. That being said I have taken a huge leap of faith. At one point I was under the impression that I could not apply for the company for 6 months but with some clarification it seems that I can apply during that 6 months just not work for Disney until then. My 6 months ends in January and it just so happens that the DCP also has a season that begins in January! I have decided to apply for the program again and see if I can work my way back into the magic. I will be attending the character auditions for Salt Lake City, Utah tomorrow. I have only had about 3 days to mentally and physically prepare since I made this decision (and grandma's passing was) so last minuet. I would appreciate a million prayers. I know that this is something that I so desperately want to do. I know that it is all in my Father in Heaven's hands and I pray that we both have the same plans for my life. I just feel like I can't accomplish any other goals in life until I have accomplished this one. As always I will keep the page updated on the audition. Hopefully I will make it far enough that I can write out a list of differences and alikeness between the two fur auditions that I have been  to. Wish me luck! Whatever your dreams are, follow them, there is never enough time to be all the things you hope to be, so start today and make as much as you can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment